Nature Comfort riding tour with lunch
We will start with a delicious lunch at the Horse Riding Center before joining the Riding tour. After lunch, you will join the Nature Comfort Riding tour which is great for beginners who want to experience nature while riding the…
11500 per pers.
We will start with a delicious lunch at the Horse Riding Center before joining the Riding tour.
After lunch, you will join the Nature Comfort Riding tour which is great for beginners who want to experience nature while riding the amazing Icelandic horse. You will be riding on excellent riding paths in one of the oldest lava fields in Iceland which is all covered in moss. Enjoy the beautiful scenery while riding on a unique Icelandic horse, on good days, take a moment to enjoy the mountains all around during the tour!
When we arrive back at the stables enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate and feel free to ask our staff any questions about the Icelandic horse.
At Íshestar we take pride in our service and limit group sizes to be 20 or below per riding group to ensure a safe and enjoyable tour for all of our guests. This tour is ideal for beginners and is a fantastic choice for a day tour in Reykjavík.
Vegetarian meals are available if requested, through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration1 hour Riding tour
DeparturesDaily at 12:00
NotePick up for departure at 13:00 is at 11:30. Lunch starts at 12:00. Pick up from all pick up points in Reykjavik.
What is included
- Lunch at the Horse Riding Center.
- Riding helmets, rubber boots, and rainwear/warm outfit during the ride.
- Trained guides who speak multiple languages (English, Scandinavian and German).
- Please note that it is not allowed to ride with backpacks or bags but Íshestar provides complimentary safety boxes at the stables for valuables.
- The age limit to ride on this tour is 8 years old. Children 14 years or older need written parental permission to ride alone.
- The weight limit for all our tours is 110 kg/240 lbs.
- If you are arriving by own car, please be at our stable 30 minutes before departure.
- If you prefer a faster pace than walk we recommend our LAVA TOUR or other options.
- Please note that the riding tour is 1 hour and with transfer and lunch it is a total of 3 hours.
Riding gear (riding trousers, jackets, hats, etc.) needs to be washed (40°C), dry cleaned or disinfected before arriving in Iceland. Used leather gear, gloves, and riding boots may not be brought into the country. Disinfecting of riding equipment
- Day by day itinerary
- Useful information