We at Íshestar are dedicated to keeping our staff & our guests safe.
As always, we are committed to cleanliness and are doing everything in our power to insure our staff and customers safety.
Due to new regulations in Iceland, we must ask that you wear masks when coming on our tours as we are not able to keep 2 meters away from our guests when adjusting equipment and helping our customers on horseback.
We are not able to supply masks to our guests, therefore, we must ask you to bring your own.
We have hand sanitizer and gloves available at our stables and must ask that all guests practise good hygiene when visiting our stables.
Here’s what else we’re doing to prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
- Our bus is disinfected after each pick-up and drop off.
- We clean and disinfect each helmet after each use.
- Overalls, boots and raingear are disinfected after each use.
- All surfaces and doorknobs are disinfected before and after each tour.
- We have gloves and hand sanitizer available to customers.
- We have plenty of sinks for handwashing.
- Our Coffee and hot drinks are served by an employee wearing gloves.
- Our groups are smaller to help social distancing.
We reserve the right to deny passengers entry to our stables if they are not wearing a mask, have not gotten their results back or have gotten a positive result.