We are open for business!
We at Íshestar are dedicated to keeping our staff & our guests safe. As always, we are committed to cleanliness and are doing everything in our power to ensure our staff and customers safe.
Our employees wear masks when adjusting equipment and helping our customers on horseback. We have hand sanitiser and gloves available at our stables and must ask that all guests practise good hygiene when visiting our stables.
Here’s what else we are doing to prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
- Our transfer vehicle is disinfected after each pick-up and drop off.
- We clean and disinfect each helmet after each use.
- Overalls, boots and rain gear are disinfected after each use.
- All surfaces and doorknobs are disinfected before and after each tour.
- We have gloves and hand sanitiser available to customers.
- We have plenty of sinks for handwashing.
- Our Coffee and hot drinks are served by an employee wearing gloves.
- Our groups are smaller to help social distancing.
We reserve the right to deny passengers entry to our stables if they are not fully vaccinated or have not finished the requested guarantee with a negative result from the last Covid-19 test.